Listening to Shock Jocks I like listening to the radio on my morning commute each day. This morning, though, my favorite DJs werent on the air. Howard: Do you know what happened to the Kelvin and Ben show this morning? Robin: Kelvin and Ben are both

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之餐饮娱乐

LISTENING 4 A Traditional Dish 传统餐点 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~10 所列出的单字,请从( A ) ~ ( J )中选出 一个 意思最接近的选项。 1. dish (A) a sheet of paper containing information and g

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

LISTENING 3 Reservation for Dinner 预约餐厅 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~5 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( F )中选出 一个 意思最接近的选项。 1. book (A) completely 2. fully (B) to reserv

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

Situation1 ---Hi, Peter! ---Hi, Jim! ---Peter, I'm not happy about this. this is a third time you are late for football practise. you have to do something about this. ---Er. I'm sorry Jim. What's the big deal. so I'm a few minutes late.What differenc

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

Art and Literature Listen to the tape and fill the missing information below! One Capital museum, this is Jennifer speaking. How can I help you? Hi, I would like to buy the tickets for the Picasso exhibition. I would like to know when I can go and

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

LISTENING 2 Lost Passport 遗失护照 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~7 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( G )中选一个出意思最接近的选项。 1. pick up (A) to move or act swiftly; to hurry 2. purse

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

LISTENING 4 Bank Robbery 银行抢案 Vocabulary 接下来播放的新闻中,用到了 1~7 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( G )中选出意思最接近的选项。 1. scare off (A) dark golden skin colour 2. robber (B) a cash r

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

UNIT 12 Money 金钱 LISTENING 1 Foreign Exchange 兑换外国货币 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~7 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( G )中选出意思最接近的选项。 1. worth (A) to total 2. bank ac

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

LISTENING 4 Serving Food and Drink 餐饮服务 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~4 所列出的单字和句型,请从( A ) ~ ( E )中选一个出意思最接近的选项。 1. pasta (A) a popular Italian food 2. rather (

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

LISTENING 4 Making an Appointment with a GP 预约看医生 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~4 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( D )中选一个出意思最接近的选项。 1. practice (A) a clinic or a small

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

LISTENING 4 Talking About Weekend Plans 讨论周末的计划 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~6 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( F )中选出 一个 意思最接近的选项。 1. What are you up to ? (A) may

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

UNIT 5 shopping 逛街购物 LISTENING 1 Radio Ads 广播广告 Vocabulary 接下来听到的广播广告中,用到了 1~6 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( F )中选出 一个 意思最接近的选项。 1. come with (A) condit

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

Unit 8 Sports Listen to th following sports reports and fill in the missing information below. 1. Let's see what happened in sports today. How about taking a look at the NBA? In today's basketball action, the Los Angeles Lakers won against the Miami

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

Listen to the description of the three culture sites. Complete the map of each site based on what you hear on the tape. List the names and the importance of the sites, and what is being done to protect them. 1.A:We are standing in front of the main b

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

家住加拿大多伦多的的Lights光,是一个超级热爱音乐的女孩,她的音乐都是出自她那个充满少女气息的卧室。 The Listening歌 加拿大美女Lights Please excuse me, I'm not thinking clear It must just be stress Bu

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Listening is the easiest English skill for me. I can understand about half of what people say to me. This means I can guess the things I dont understand. Listening to the English of my American friends is not so difficult. I have problems when I try

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Good morning, my buddies. I'm Juliet. Nice to meet you through network. Hope we could sped a wonderful morning together. 【主题】 This morning, I'd like to share a way of sayingI'm waiting to hear what you say. As usual, let's get it from a dialo

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Listening For The Weather-Bic Runga So I'm listening for the weather to predict the coming day Leave all thought of expectation to the weather man No it doesn't really matter what it is he has to say 'Cause tomorrows keep on blowing in from somewher

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: a big week for talkers and listeners. RS: This Thursday, millions of Americans will gather with family and friends to celebrate Thanksgiving -- or Turkey Day, as many call it. Tha

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Listening is the easiest English skill for me. I can understand about half of what people say to me. This means I can guess the things I dont understand. Listening to the English of my American friends is not so difficult. I have problems when I try

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-L